Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A New "Hire Charles McCarthy" Comic


I know you have all been waiting for it, and here it is, the latest "Hire Charles McCarthy" comic strip by Hugo Ballz of hugoballz.com. I think it is maybe a little needy and pandering, but I still appreciate the art.

On a sad note, my arch nemesis Alex C. has fallen very far in my opinion. His witty comments and insults of old have degenerated into racial slurs and curses.

Again, I ask all of you to keep Alex C. in your thoughts and prayers to whatever higher power you believe in.

Alex,

Please go to the doctor. I think you might have a brain tumor that is cutting off blood to important parts of your brain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles McCarthy said...

Thank you.

6:22 PM  
Blogger arbyn said...

this is by far the best campaign to get a job I've ever seen. I just talk about wanting to work for Chart Magazine... you... you have a BLOG dedicated to your dream job. I will fully support your efforts.

- Robyn

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home