Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pushed Back


I know many of you were disappointed when you didn't see a glorious article about me in the Red & Black. Don't send any death threats to them though or start planning some sort of attack on their printing press. The article was simply pushed back to Friday, so look for it on Friday.

I was kind of upset too, but I am now more excited than ever to read the article, and I did receive a nice surprise today from Robert Bailey. He has created a very nice art film about me. It took a long time to load for me, so be patient. Check it out by going to his website, RobertBaileyDesign.com. Thank you Robert for your contribution to the cause.

Also, for those of you interested in my fine art, my biography page is now up for the art show that I am having in March at the Sabra Gallery. If your heart truly aches to find out more about me, where I am from, why I am an artist, and what I am thinking, you can go to SabraGallery.com and read all about me and see a couple of samples of my work.


I hope you have all been keeping my arch nemesis Alex C. in your hearts and minds. His decline seems to be continuing at a steady pace. Let's all hope that it isn't permanent.

As always, continue to email Adult Swim and to sign the petition and keep being awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home