Saturday, January 21, 2006

Flaming Gouls Are On My Side


This is the new and improved t-shirt design from Keith Dillon. You can buy shirts and other amazing products with this design on them by clicking here.

I would just like to take a moment to thank all of you and all of my amazing staff. I don't know if I could have kept going without all of you and all of your support. It's not over. We have to keep working hard. We can't stop now.

Here is a poem to thank all of you who have taken the time to write to Adult Swim and sign my petition.

Gold
by
Charles McCarthy

I wish I could find some gold
so that I could hold it
in my hand and freak out
like some old man with a
beard and an old pan
I wish I could find some gold
Would I jump up and down?
Would I go yeeehaw?
Or would I grumble and gaffaw
and run and hide worried
that people were looking
to stick a knife in my side
I have seen it so many times
Gold fever in the movies
and in the country side.
I saw a show about a guy
who did speed and dug a mine
in his back yard thinking
that there was gold in thar
He didn't find any gold but
he planted some to make
his cracked out friends continue
to dig.
Then he stole a tank.
I want to feel that kind of dedication to a metal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pacific NW Female said...

u rock! good luck!

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home