Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I just wanted to share some positive emails that I have received. I don't want Alex C. to get you all down. There are billions of good people in the world. Here are some emails from a couple of them.

Christin P. writes:

"Hey chuck,
I have read your blog etc...and just wanted to wish you luck
with your campaign! oh never forget that the world is
amazing................
ciao,
christin"


Concerned citizen and LA actor looking for work Michael J. Kirkland writes:

"Did you get hired yet?"



John A. even sent me this internet tag circa 1993

*************************************
* *
* *** HIRE CHARLEZ MCKARTHY! *** *
* *
*************************************

Thanks John.



There is a lot of love out there. Again, thank you all for your support and keep up the good work. Don't forget to sign the petition and email Adult Swim if you haven't done so already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home