Monday, January 16, 2006

Here is another encouraging letter from my arch nemesis Alex C. It sounds like somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed today. I know it is all just touch love Alex, and I can take it. I love you too. Here is the email. Check it out:

Hello there dumbass. I see you had an "interview"
with Adult Swim. I'm sure you were a popular topic of
conversation after you left. "Hey, did you see that
retard Charles McCarthy? Guy looks like a fucking
pedophile, or maybe a Waffle House cook who forgot to
shave last night! AH, HA HA HA HAAA! Hey! Let's make a
character out of him on the new Harvey Birdman we're
working on! There won't be shit he can do about it,
because it'll be parody! Fucking dweeb! Can you
believe he wanted a job here?"

I'm sure it wasn't as bad as that. They probably
called you a dork rather than a dweeb.

I see by doing a Google search on your name that you
have been spamming the holy hell out of craigslist.
Yea, I'm sure Time Warner really wants a KNOWN
INTERNET SPAMMER working for them. Great move, idiot.
Oh, and I removed the links to your blog and petition
off of the Wikipedia entry on Adult Swim. Nice try,
Mr. Mensa, but Wikipedia -- much like myself -- hates
vandals.

Rot in Hell, you greasy bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home