Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How Did The Interview Go?


I have had many emails asking how my interview went, and I am sorry that I haven't updated you all sooner. My interview went well. It was much more dramatic than the last one, mainly just because most of the lights were off in the room. This interview was with the creators of 12oz. Mouse and Squidbillies, and I am happy to report that they all seemed like good guys.

Yes, my interview went pretty well, but I can't say the same for the rest of my day. Stabbed my finger with a drill bit. I hit my head on a sharp corner of my desk, and my car broke down. Yep, the rest of my day did not go so well, up until I found out that there will be an article about me in UGA's award winning student newspaper, The Red & Black.

One last thing before I go, I would like you all to pray to whatever higher power you believe in, or if you don't believe in one, maybe do some scientific research for my arch nemesis Alex C. I think he is really feeling under the weather. His taunting rhetoric has really slipped over the last couple of days in a dramatic and almost Flowers-For-Algernonesque way. Keep fighting Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home