Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Red & Black Article


Still no word back from Adult Swim, but I am really looking forward to reading the article about my campaign in tomorrow's Red & Black. I know you are all scrambling to figure out how you can get to Athens, Ga by tomorrow to pick up a copy of the Red & Black, and I have good news for you. You don't have to go to Athens to pick up a hard copy of the Red & Black because it is online. You can read the article and feel proud to be part of something by going to RedAndBlack.com tomorrow. They might run this picture of me that was taken by my good friend Mack Williams when we were in Mexico last year to see RCPM. By the way, I don't smoke. I was holding that cigarette for our sherpa Maggie, without whom, I don't know what we would have done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home