Thursday, February 02, 2006

Letter of Endorsement

I just received this letter of recommendation from Kitsune Kit. I thought it was a very nice letter and that I should share it with you all. Thank you Kitsune.


Dear Adult Swim,

I am Kitsune Kit, founder and CEO of Kitsune Gaming Company. I have known Charles McCarthy for quite some time now, and I say that you will never find a person more competent and hard working. Charles McCarthy would be a fine addition to any business and I think that he would be a great employee for you to have. I have always known him to be punctual and professional, but don't let this fool you; He is more creative than anyone I have ever met. Charles McCarthy's ideas are fresh and inventive and I would love to have him on my staff at my company, but he has declined my offers in hopes of working for your Adult Swim HQ in Atlanta, GA.

Kitsune Kit

CEO of Kitsune Gaming Company

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home