Friday, February 17, 2006

About.com Time!

I know some of you probably think that I am giving up. I know some of you probably think that my arch nemesis Alex C. has won. I know that some of you think that I am just going to walk away, that my campaign is as futile as pointing out that the Republicans are screwing up our country to a blind man, but I am here to tell you that I am not going to give up. I am not going to quit, and I know that some of you support me, some of you in positions of power like About.com's Nancy Basile. Nancy is the About.com expert or "guide" for animated TV shows. She gave me this uplifting plug today.

Desperate Man Seeks Job at Adult Swim

This dude is too much. Here's a guy, Charles McCarthy, who has devoted a whole blog and web site to getting a job as a production assistant at Adult Swim. If you pity him, visit his web site Adult Swim Should Hire Charles McCarthy.


Thank you Nancy. I have to admit that I was feeling a little down after yesterday, but your inspirational words touched me and lifted me up.

To read Nancy's entire article about me, go to http://animatedtv.about.com/b/a/244658.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home