Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Story Is Heading Into Syndication

Thanks to Steve Gilliard at The News Blog the news of my campaign has gained even more momentum. The News Blog has republished parts of the Red&Black story on me along with some other insightful comments from Steve such as this excerpt:


I don't know if the folks at Adult Swim will find humor in this, they should, but then, as Jim Morrison said "you cannot petition the Lord with prayer".

But then, considering his job will be to be funny, humor might just work.

Anyway, any time I can write about someone not being an idiot online, well.....let's just say when it comes to jobs, it's not all that common.


Thank you Steve for your faith in me and your brilliant quote from Jim Morrison that might just change some peoples' "perception of the Doors" and of me and my campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home