Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Poem For Your Help



Thank you all for your help and diligent work over the last couple of months. Here is a poem for helping me.

GI Joe
by
Charles McCarthy

I wish I wish I wish that there was a Cobra Comander
I wish that there was a Dr. Claw
I wish that there was an evil man in charge and behind it all.
Lady Jane and Sargent Slaughter would kill him
in a bloodless battle filled with plastic body parts
that can be glued back on without much harm
I wish that Storm Shadow and Optimus Prime
and everyone else in some giant battle could end
the problems of the world. I wish that there was an evil
man who could be killed to make the world safe for every
boy and girl.



The battle isn't over so keep sending those emails to Adult Swim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home