Monday, February 13, 2006

Art Work Up For Discussion



My art work is now up on theArt Crit blog. I feel delinquent in my duties as your leader in the campaign to get Adult Swim to hire me, but I have been preparing for my gallery show that is coming up in March. I hope you all understand. If you would like more information and would like to come, visit SabraGallery.com.

Still no news from Adult Swim. I am starting to think that they are enjoying my campaign too much, and want it to go on forever for pure entertainment value. After all, who entertains the entertainers? Me? Keep up the good work and don't let your spirits drop. Here is a poem that I wrote. It will either lift your spirits or depress you.


Baywatch
by
Charles McCarthy

Fake boobs
Fake smiles
Fake runs
Fake swimming
the only thing that's
real is the sand and the
surf and I'm sure even
that is faked in some
episodes
this is America.
Baywatch is America to
most of the world
because it is the most
watched show in the world
the most widely viewed show
in the world.
Fake
is what the world sees
of America.
You and me
and I am the real America
and I am not
David Hasselhoff
No matter how hairy I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home