Sunday, December 11, 2005

I was just watching All The Right Moves with Tom Cruise and Craig T. Nelson and came up with a new plan to make sure that I get a job at Adult Swim. I am going to roll Mike Lazzo's house, let him catch me and then be black balled from Adult Swim. Then I will see Mike at Waffle House and make a heart felt apology. When Mike tries to respond, I will tell him that he isn't god and I will run off down the street. Then I will get a job in a coal mine. Mike will think about his actions and realize that me rolling his house was actually pretty funny, then he will offer me a football scholarship to the college that he is going to coach at.

How does that plan sound to you all? I guess it doesn't get me a job at Adult Swim in the end, but I do get to go to college and play ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home