Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Besides trying to get Adult Swim to hire me, I am producing a couple of commercials for a Chinese Restaurant owned by Indians. It is called Bamboo Garden. I have been focusing on casting the actors. I am looking for an Indian man 20-30yrs old, a Chinese woman 20-30yrs old, and an old Indian man 65+yrs old. Easy right? No!

I have run into a brick wall where it comes to old Indian men. Apparently there are no old Indian men, and I mean Indian from India, who want to be on TV.

That makes me think of something else funny that I have run into. When I am asking people if they would like to be in a TV commercial, some people say no. Why would you ever turn down a chance to make money and be on TV unless you are wanted by the cops, and even then, you could be long gone before the commercial ever aired.

I was on Dawson's Creek once. Dawson is much better looking in person and Katie Holmes has a big scar on her neck right under her chin.

I thought I would throw that in just so that people who are big into Katie Holmes, who sit around googling her name, will find my blog and then they will discover that telling Adult Swim to hire me is a much more fulfilling pastime.

Always thinking. Don't ever stop thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home