Monday, December 05, 2005

Okay so about the tents, I was fresh out of college and I needed a job. I graduated with a BA in studio art. Let me tell all you young kids out there who are reading this, don't expect to get a job right away that pays over $7hr when you graduate from college with a degree in studio art (check out chuckmccarthy.com if you are curious as to what my art looks like).

Where was I?

Oh yes, the tents.

I found a job working for a company that I will call Wevent Elabor Lworks, which is a subcontracted labor company for a large German company I will call Roooder. I met all of their requirements. I had two hands and two legs and at least nine fingers.

I met the guy who hired me at a Starbucks, the same Starbucks that I was hired at, and got in a van with two Canadian guys who had driven down from Montreal. Apparently rental cars are cheaper in Canada.

We drove down to Miami and got to work right away.

I was supposed to be in Miami for a month and a half. I was there for three weeks.

Tune in next time to find out what happened and also go to AdultSwim.com and tell them to hire me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home