Monday, December 05, 2005

My right nostril is clogged, but my left is clean and clear. How does this happen? It's this kind of deep-meaning of life-what's that about kind of questions that will set this blog appart from the others. Haha.

So have you told Adult Swim to hire me yet?

Do you know what Adult Swim is?

Here is a poem to let you know a little more about Adult Swim.

Adult Swim
by
Charles McCarthy

Adult Swim
is a block of
adult shows
that shows
late at night
on Cartoon Network
It has funny shows
like Aqua Teen Hunger Force
and Robot Chicken
If those names
don't get you excited
The names alone are worth
saying out loud
Say it with me
Adult Swim
Hire Charles McCarthy

I sent some poems to the New Yorker. They didn't publish them.
They wrote me a very nice note that basically said that my poems were,
"...too real..." whatever that means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home