Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Apparently some people are angered by my dream. They don't want me to get hired by Adult Swim because they can feel no joy for other people.

Robin wrote:


"Come on! Have you no shame?
This is not the "job postings" area. This is an area for "HOUSING WANTED"

Please limit postings in this area to actual housing wanted ads. Don't ruin it all for the rest of us.

As to your job search. Adult Swim would be foolish to hire you when you can't even follow simple directions.

If you were indeed good enough, you wouldn't need to keep posting this stupid ad every day. They would hire you on your own merit. It is ridiculous."


Robin, I need a job and I need an apartment. Why not let people know about both at the same time? It is called multitasking and companies like that in employees. Think outside the box Robin, outside the box, unless someone put you in that box for a reason, like you are an evil demon. Also, "ridiculous" is right. Maybe you are not familiar with Adult Swim, but most of the shows on adult swim revolve around ridiculous plot lines. Thank you for tempering your negative energy with positive compliments.

Tyler wrote:

"Dude give it up, Adult Swim don't want you. If they did they would have hired you the first 30 times you sent them your resume."

Tyler, I haven't sent them my resume "30 times," but maybe I will try that next. Thanks to you sir for your wonderful idea. I will give credit where credit is due.

I still need help. Tell Adult Swim to hire me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home