Saturday, December 31, 2005


Good News folks!

First, my good friend Hugo has decided to draw a cartoon strip about my life. It will be kind of like "American Splendor" but better because my life is crazy. It will be about the last two years of my life leading up to me getting a job at Adult Swim. Check out HugoBallz.Com and check back with me. I will be putting the cartoon up on my blog every week.

Second, people at Adult Swim are starting to take notice of my campaign. Here is a letter from my number one fan Alex C. Alex is a little upset about some things going on in his own life right now, but if you knew him the way that I know him, you would see that he is very excited for me. His letter reads:

"Adult Swim will never hire you because you are a whiny
douchebag, Chuck. You are annoying everyone on
craigslist with your stupid and pathetic grovelling
and even an employee of Adult Swim made a post
laughing at you. I posted a link to your original
plea for attention way back when a month or so ago to
the Adult Swim message board
-- you got nothing but
scorn and mockery.

You are one sad bastard. Just because you are too
underqualified or stupid to make it past the keyword
scanner on the turnerjobs/brassring Turner employment
site, you have to go and ruin other peoples' days with
your mumblings. I really hope you are in an accident
that leaves you in a coma so those people who wish you
would shut up could get their wish."


Thanks you Alex, and keep up the good work. We shall overcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home