Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I am getting some help from some pretty high places, believe it or not, and my quest to be hired by Adult Swim is looking more and more promising, but for the next week or so I will be distracted from my quest. I have said it before, and I will say it again. I am producing two commercials for a Chinese restaurant called Bamboo Garden. It is owned and operated by Indians, from India, so it tastes like Chinese food in India. I am pretty excited about these commercials because I wrote them and I will be directing them. It is pretty awesome even though it probably won't get me any closer to getting a job at Adult Swim, or will it? Muhahaha! The best moves you can make in chess are both defensive and offensive at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home